Here at Clobber & Sprout HQ we think Ts&Cs are a bit boring, but we need to lay out our promises to you and some bits and bobs about the service you can expect from us. These Ts&Cs also explain how to return your box:
1) We will do our absolute best to send you clothes you'll love to wear. If you really don't like them (which we hope never happens!), let us know within 7 days of receipt. We'll arrange collection of the whole box and send you a new one or refund you.
2) The clothes we send will be in excellent condition. If there's a stitch that's been missed, or a button that's come off, just let us know. We'll sort it out. While we only use 'A' grade clothes from our suppliers, it's the nature of vintage clothes that there may be small imperfections.
3) We will always do our best to use ethically sourced products and minimise plastic in our packaging.
4) We will recycle everything we possibly can.
5) If you decide to buy anything we send you, you have 30 days to change your mind. Just let us know you want to return your purchase(s), pop them in the post to us and we'll refund you as soon as we get them back and give them a once-over.
6) Now and again we'll run promotions on our site and / or social media. While multiple promotions (e.g. codes or credit) can't be stacked on top of each other, if you see any unexpired promo as a new or current customer that you'd like to take advantage of just let us know and we'll honour it. We value current customers just as much as new ones.
7) We will make sure that all clothes your receive are thoroughly washed, ironed and look lovely. If you have any specific requirements regarding washing (e.g. non-bio) please let us know and we'll ensure we get it spot on for you.
8) We will never sell your contact details or data. If you fill out our style survey and opt-in to communications we might send you discounts now and again. Please let us know if you are not up for this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line.
9) We will work together with you to make getting your returns back to us as convenient as possible. Please make sure the box is ready when the clothes are due to be picked up, and don't leave them outside unattended. Nobody likes a porch-pirate (boo, hiss). The clothing box is our customer's responsibility until one of our lovely couriers picks it up.
10) Our collection service (managed by Hermes) will require you to nominate a day you're available for the courier to turn up. Hermes will pick up between 8am and 8pm. You'll need to be in for this and have access to a printer. If you don't have a printer we can send you a label in the post if you let us know 3 working days before the pickup.
11) If you'd like to drop the box off for return at a time that's convenient for you at a local drop-off point, you also have that option. You can find your local Hermes drop off point here.
12) Where collection is required, pickups are 0800 - 2000, Monday to Friday (not including Bank Holidays).
13) When we get in touch with you to arrange collection, please get back to us within a week. If we don't hear from you within 3 weeks (don't worry, we'll keep trying to contact you as we know sometimes life gets in the way) we'll send you an invoice for all the clothes in the box, payable within 30 days.
14) You don't have to send clothes back to us washed. We'll do all that.
15) Please secure the box before it's picked up. We don't want any Clobber going MIA on the journey home.
16) If you buy a monthly subscription we normally need you old box back before we send your new one out. We'll be as flexible as possible about this, and you'll always get the number of rental boxes you've paid for.
17) If our customers don't fill out a Style Survey when they order we'll try to get in touch via email and phone. If we don't hear back from you we'll cancel your order and refund you after 14 days. Unfortunately, we can't send out a box before a Style Survey has been completed.
18) If you have purchased a 7-day try-on box you need to pop the box back in the post to us within 7 days of receiving it. If you have any questions about this please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)
19) Gift vouchers don't have expiry dates, but can't be redeemed for cash. We will, however, refund the cost of any unused gift voucher to the original purchasers if the voucher hasn't been redeemed. In this case, please contact us to request a refund and we'll void the voucher.
20) If you choose to buy any clothes from us we'll send you a PayPal link. This is payable within 7 days of receipt of the link.
21) We will always try our hardest to make you happy. If you've got any feedback, please let us know at email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we'll get back to you ASAP.